New Lzzy Hale Voyager

Discussion about the newer Kramer Guitars by the Gibson Guitar Corporation
_xxx_
Kramer Kingpin

Re: New Lzzy Hale Voyager

Post by _xxx_ » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:24 pm

It looks correct and the finish looks good on her. Cool inlays. I agree more colors would be nice.

(and a rounded neck joint ffs, we're in the 21st century...)

PacerMedic
Kramer Maniac

Post by PacerMedic » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:22 pm

Fender's gone be all pizzled their boat flake supply got tapped!!! :mrgreen

Seriously though, stop being a bunch of whiny pu$$ies! So a girl got a deal. I'm glad! I pray for the day when it's not a novel thing! Youtube is full of talented ladies, as evidenced by our forum endorsee; it's about time the machine starts recognizing them. I gotta admit, I am not up to speed on this artist, but if she can make Kramer bring out a deathly pointy guitar that hasn't seen the light of day in a music shop in 30-ish years, ROCK THE FUCK ON, CHICK!

That's a potentially badass guitar. don't like the color? Buy one and reshoot it in CAMO Holoflash. Now THAT would be metal! \m/

SERIOUSLY. Questionable color choice aside, this is the closest Kramer has come to "the glory days" yet, IMO. Let's throw some gloss for a change :thumbs and hopefully they'll explore the success, instead of turning out 15 more low-end, jazzed-up lester models!
There's no "Team" in F@Ck YOU!!!!

Kramers
Kramer Kingpin

Post by Kramers » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:37 pm

:hit :hit :hit
7-Pointies, 4-Bananas of sorts, 2-Hockey Sticks, 1-Open Book(?)

marsmountain
Kramer Kingpin

Post by marsmountain » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:47 pm

PacerMedic wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:22 pm Fender's gone be all pizzled their boat flake supply got tapped!!! :mrgreen

Seriously though, stop being a bunch of whiny pu$$ies! So a girl got a deal. I'm glad! I pray for the day when it's not a novel thing! Youtube is full of talented ladies, as evidenced by our forum endorsee; it's about time the machine starts recognizing them. I gotta admit, I am not up to speed on this artist, but if she can make Kramer bring out a deathly pointy guitar that hasn't seen the light of day in a music shop in 30-ish years, ROCK THE FUCK ON, CHICK!

That's a potentially badass guitar. don't like the color? Buy one and reshoot it in CAMO Holoflash. Now THAT would be metal! \m/

SERIOUSLY. Questionable color choice aside, this is the closest Kramer has come to "the glory days" yet, IMO. Let's throw some gloss for a change :thumbs and hopefully they'll explore the success, instead of turning out 15 more low-end, jazzed-up lester models!
I second the motion. Here, here. :toast
MarsMountain Guitars
- Somebody put a fair amount of effort into building a piece of garbage -

KRAMERS
76 350G
87 Baretta II
88 Ferrington Tele
D12 Acoustic-Electric 12 string
2020 Polka-Dot Nightswan
2019-2020 Floyd-ed Baretta Specials

Kramers
Kramer Kingpin

Post by Kramers » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:54 pm

Aw come on guys!!

It's a cool guitar and good for her!
7-Pointies, 4-Bananas of sorts, 2-Hockey Sticks, 1-Open Book(?)

Dirty D
Kramer Kingpin

Post by Dirty D » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:43 pm

Note to self:
Whiney pu$$ies would totally work as a band name. Bonus points if Skinner could be persuaded to do the album cover.
If you're going through hell, keep going... -Winston Churchill

Karma, justice, whatever you call it... It's really there, just keep looking for it. -Kevn Kinney

Classic II Tele seafoam green
DMZ 6000G from Bob Corson
buncha others from mints to mutts
some lumies & Spectors
buncha projects that'll eventually get done
some that won't
Bastard childs:
Ed Sheeran Sig Martin, 1st ed.
Billie Joe Armstrong Gibson LP Jr, 1st year

_xxx_
Kramer Kingpin

Post by _xxx_ » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:38 am

She's using it live alright, looks good :thumbs

And the girl can sing, here with Amy Lee:

Bacon
Kramer Maniac

Post by Bacon » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:05 pm

There has to be someone who is responsible for the overall brand “identity” or “look” or “vibe” right? Is that the structure of an Instrument company?

It just looks like a guitar spec’d from a spreadsheet with drop down cells for your choices.

I am happy for Lizzy and wish her the best.

This thread has lead me to finalize my sig guitar when Kramer calls: the best wood, pickups, bridge and fretwork the budget will allow. No paint? No problem. No locking titanium tuners? no problem. No sparkles? No problem. No old world, harvested from the bottom of a river mahogany? No problem. Some guy will be paid a hour labor to sort through the stack of what we got and we can send the garbage back. Just the best playing and best sounding guitar at the price point. Whatever it ends up looking like doesn’t matter.

IMO it doesn’t seem like a guitar a new player will play for hours a day. I know the goal is to create guitars to sell not to be played.

80sChris
Kramer Kommander

Post by 80sChris » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:22 pm

I can't imagine it'll make much difference to her if it sells or not and the publicity to Kramer generally is probably worth more than sales of this specific guitar.

Create some publicity with a halo model, then sell a load of Pacers and Baretta Specials.

Still, it'd cool to someone else playing one out live.

_xxx_
Kramer Kingpin

Post by _xxx_ » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:12 pm

She's been playing Gibsons for decades, so it's all in the family :thumbs And she uses it live, so all is fine IMO. Doesn't matter if it sells, it should be seen.

They just need to discover the rounded neck joint, it's about time.