WhaThaFa.....ing Nana Do Huh?

Discussion about Kramer Guitars on eBay, Craigslist, and online. Fake or Rare, you will see them here.
Designbyry
Kramer Maniac

WhaThaFa.....ing Nana Do Huh?

Post by Designbyry » Fri May 22, 2020 9:43 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-Kramer-Ba ... SwCgBeyF9O

My whiny post last week about insane prices, I mean, um. WTAF!? I need photographic, no, genetic proof that Eddie nutted on it for $10k! I mean hey, if someone pays that, or offers $9500 so they feel like they are getting a deal.... good on the seller but $R%^&*(! :bang :bong dielaughing

He has 2. Graciously letting one go...
If your Guitar goes to 12, your amp only needs to go to 9.

RockStringBender
Kramer Maniac

Re: WhaThaFa.....ing Nana Do Huh?

Post by RockStringBender » Fri May 22, 2020 9:52 pm

Let's hope his Ex doesn't see this :yikes :roll
It's a Beautiful World.......... except for the humans

Designbyry
Kramer Maniac

Post by Designbyry » Fri May 22, 2020 9:58 pm

RockStringBender wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:52 pm
Well I'm positive he will, and I'm sure he'll understand that I understand the want to capitalize on a strong, albeit overzealous market, hence the "Good on the seller" remark. Just further whining on my part that I'm trying to collect not unload a collection and prices go sideways and inside out all of a sudden.

AAEA
Kramer Kommander

Post by AAEA » Fri May 22, 2020 11:55 pm

people are crazy and think they might die soon. its a bucket list guitar. perfect time to sell. already turned down a 4999 offer and a 5200 offer in direct messages
I own kramers :mrgreen

AAEA
Kramer Kommander

Post by AAEA » Sat May 23, 2020 12:00 am

Designbyry wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:58 pm
RockStringBender wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:52 pm
Well I'm positive he will, and I'm sure he'll understand that I understand the want to capitalize on a strong, albeit overzealous market, hence the "Good on the seller" remark. Just further whining on my part that I'm trying to collect not unload a collection and prices go sideways and inside out all of a sudden.
trust me it took a lot to turn down the 5200 lol... I had a maple board Hamer californian with factory black boomers never saw another one, I put it up for crazy money and almost bit on the first big offer then I was like well lets wait a little bit, I ended up getting like $200 under asking. it was like a oh dear god moment lol, people sometimes see something and the brain shuts off they just gotta have it. I know thats how I came to own it.

Designbyry
Kramer Maniac

Post by Designbyry » Sat May 23, 2020 12:19 am

AAEA wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:55 pm
people are crazy and think they might die soon. its a bucket list guitar. perfect time to sell. already turned down a 4999 offer and a 5200 offer in direct messages
I know its hard to try and clear $37.50 after Paypal and Evilbay fees these days but Jeez! You may yet get that $9500 offer, and you'd be a fool not to (of course reluctantly) take it! :toast Im just sad that it sets a prescience that will raise prices across the board of these almost secret bang for buck highly crafted gits. I've bought about 5 in the last several month's and each one has inspired some sweet creativity in my playing/writing, each one like a muse. I just needed 43 more before it makes more sense to by Suhr or PRS Mcarty because the price of a Kramer finally catches up to the real value. Shit, just try to buy a vintage ESP from the same time. Same quality but triple the price.

AAEA
Kramer Kommander

Post by AAEA » Sat May 23, 2020 12:45 am

Designbyry wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:19 am
AAEA wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:55 pm
I know its hard to try and clear $37.50 after Paypal and Evilbay fees these days but Jeez! You may yet get that $9500 offer, and you'd be a fool not to (of course reluctantly) take it! :toast Im just sad that it sets a prescience that will raise prices across the board of these almost secret bang for buck highly crafted gits. I've bought about 5 in the last several month's and each one has inspired some sweet creativity in my playing/writing, each one like a muse. I just needed 43 more before it makes more sense to by Suhr or PRS Mcarty because the price of a Kramer finally catches up to the real value. Shit, just try to buy a vintage ESP from the same time. Same quality but triple the price.
well I'm not going fully crazy, I still have the non-tilt FRM and after I owned the Baretta right next to it... the FRM has more options so it just gets played more, the necks are soo cose in spec its really not much different. besides, think of all the kramers $9500 could buy, shit I could make a 83 retta that was the same for less lol. great salesmanship lol

Spammyboy
Kramer Maniac

Post by Spammyboy » Sat May 23, 2020 1:15 am

I'd love to have that because it's the slightly older big brother to my late '84 tilt (same color too)...but I can't see myself paying that much for for one.

I'd pay CrazyOlMan to build me a clone like the one he just posted...lol

Still might be interested in that black Classic III though... drool
84' Baretta (Cream)
87' Baretta Kline Lips Graphic
86'/87' Classic III (Candy Red)
05' Gretsch 6120-TM
17' Gretsch G6128-TVP PowerJet
60' Harmony Stratotone Jupiter H49
19' Fender Acoustasonic Tele
78' Ovation Ultra
01' Gibson J-180 Custom

SWANTECH
Kramer Kommander

Post by SWANTECH » Sat May 23, 2020 12:16 pm

There is one good plus side about Reverb.
When you get an offer on your item on Reverb. Reverb alerts all the people watching the item that the item has had an offer and you better get in fast if you want it.
Many times I have had a low ball offer. Refused that offer, and moments later my listing sold for the asking price to a different buyer.
Joe in Detroit
85 Striker 100ST Blk (1st E. Guitar)
88 Nightswan Sparkle Blue
88 Nigthswan Bolt/Ugly Duckling project
19 Nightswan Polka Dot reissue
90 Classic II Tele Cream
90 ProAxe Std CR
87 Ripley Blk
89 Sustainer Blk
86 Focus 1000 Blk (FS)
90's SSD Blackhawk
89 Glide C2 Blk