John5!!!

Discussion about non Kramer related topics
Hunter008
Kramer Kingpin

John5!!!

Post by Hunter008 » Mon May 16, 2022 4:28 pm

About this time last week. I went to see John5 at a small club in Millersville PA. called Phantom Power.
When we got there. first thing I said was wow we get to see John5 in someones house!!! :headbang
I was sitting there having a beer in the car. And John5 walks right across the parking lot. I had to point it out to my brother and friends,they didn't even notice. I swear there might have been 80 people in this place. And that includes 3 bands,roadies,and staff... :yikes. What a great show!!! He never disappoints !!!
Even the opening bands were pretty cool. I did not take one pic because I just wanted to enjoy the show. Man this was my 3rd time seeing him. If you ever get the chance GO see him!!!
And i got a few picks for the collection! :toast My buddy will get one of the white ones.
Opening of the show....
"I don't ask for much. The truth will do just fine. Won't you lay it on the line?"

Dirty D
Kramer Kingpin

Re: John5!!!

Post by Dirty D » Tue May 17, 2022 9:35 am

Class act and great showman. The vertical TVs on stage with them showing classic horror movie imagery (and whatever else) do actually add a lot to the vibe. When I've gone to see him in San Fran, it's always a packed house.
No urine is to be - deposited, placed, distributed, sprinkled, poured or spread in this immediate area!

Classic II red Tele
a few other sweet ones!!
some lumies & Spectors
buncha projects that'll eventually get done
some that won't
Bastards:
Ed Sheeran Sig Martin, 1st ed.
Billie Joe Armstrong Gibson LP Jr, 1st year

TommySixGun
Kramer Maniac

Re: John5!!!

Post by TommySixGun » Thu May 19, 2022 9:10 am

I have his signature Tele in Frost Gold. Pretty righteous!