24 Fret Claw Pacer on Reverb

Discussion about Kramer Guitars on eBay, Craigslist, and online. Fake or Rare, you will see them here.
Kramers
Kramer Kingpin

Re: 24 Fret Claw Pacer on Reverb

Post by Kramers » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:04 pm

_xxx_ wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:53 pm
lonewolfsx wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:42 pm I played more, worked around the limitations of my equipment, instead of taking the easy way out, and I was a much better musician for it. I learned more and sounded better in that two year period than I have learned in the last decade since then…
Exactly what I meant above :headbang It was more about music and less about gear.
Kind of sounds like you guys started eating dessert before dinner and are now trying to shame dessert for your weight gain. shrug :angel

That, or you're telling me your old dog would learn new tricks if it only had less guitars at home. scratch_head

Rule #1, always practice before gassing.

Rule #2, always have more guitars than where supply meets demand because we don't live in a communist gulag... not yet.

Rule #3, consider safety.

...Rule #4, never say the G---- word... unless you want to face the wrath. :bananahead
7-Pointies, 4-Bananas of sorts, 2-Hockey Sticks, 1-Open Book(?)

menace
KF ADMIN

Post by menace » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:13 pm

Kramers wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:04 pm ...Rule #4, never say the G---- word... unless you want to face the wrath. :bananahead
Words to live by. :thumbs
When I die I hope to God my wife doesn't sell my shit for what I told her I paid for it.

RatDog8o8
Kramer Maniac

Post by RatDog8o8 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:05 am

:yikes 🏆
dielaughing
---stay tuned for updates to this section---

_xxx_
Kramer Kingpin

Post by _xxx_ » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:56 am

Well in the last couple of years I do spend more time tinkering with guitars, comparing them, fine-tuning them, swapping pups etc. than I do with playing, let alone writing music. Of course there should be a couple to choose from, but not too many IMO. I'd like to reduce the number to 7-8. That would cover all the bases, with enough redundancy.

Collectors or "investors" are a different topic, I'm not one of those.

Kramers
Kramer Kingpin

Post by Kramers » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:23 pm

_xxx_ wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:56 am Well in the last couple of years I do spend more time tinkering with guitars, comparing them, fine-tuning them, swapping pups etc. than I do with playing, let alone writing music. Of course there should be a couple to choose from, but not too many IMO. I'd like to reduce the number to 7-8. That would cover all the bases, with enough redundancy.

Collectors or "investors" are a different topic, I'm not one of those.
:toast
7-Pointies, 4-Bananas of sorts, 2-Hockey Sticks, 1-Open Book(?)

Night Divine

Post by Night Divine » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:18 am

AAEA wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:19 pm
Kramers wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:58 pm I don't remember all those guitars in your shop AAEA. You even have the Axtra up there! If I may ask, are you looking to liquify or just fishing for decent offers?

You're not leaving us for the Parker forum are you??
not selling everything by any means. lots of stuff gonna stay. I do not know what will sell, its highly random. I put em up and will let folks toss offers but yea this time around I do want to sell some of them.

Need to gather the funds for a bit of finishing stuffs for the studio and then recording budget for an EP.

I have plenty of guitars, selling 20 or so isn't gonna hurt too much.
Thank You AAEA for listing the Axtra! Hope the studio and EP are both amazing.

AAEA
Kramer Kingpin

Post by AAEA » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:36 pm

its a process. lol

if you take money to record they often own the material and rights. if you fund it yourself its more like a distribution deal and you own it.
I own kramers :mrgreen