Incoming... Grail Focus 1000

Discussions about Kramer Guitars in general.
LhKramerLunatic
Kramer Kommander

Post by LhKramerLunatic » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:11 pm

louieatienza wrote:
LhKramerLunatic wrote:
louieatienza wrote:
I think they're definitely cool AF... but I'll alway be a Baretta guy, and aside from the nut width the headstocks are so similar.

They also were a lot more plentiful a couple decades ago, though I haven't seen many around. There's the bastardized one at JonnyAXN which should be a crime. Then there's the guy in YouTube in Argentina who has one in CA red that's smokin' HOT... This is the first one I've seen for sale in about 2 years that hasn't been butchered.

Also you see these mostly with 45 degree tab Gotohs, and this has the 90's just like the Baretta which is also cool...
Yea i emailed them at axn i was like who was the dumbass MFer that destroyed the 83 focus 1000 with the stupid ass relic job!!! that completely ruined any kind of collectiblity? :chainsaw :chainsaw :cen :flipa

and as u can imagine no reply... dielaughing
The funny thing is there's pic of it when it was original, and he was trying to sell it for like $3200, then he mangles it and wants $200 more for the negligence LOLOL

I actually offered the seller $120 less than asking, he then counteroffered my offer by $30 and I couldn't hit the buy it now button any faster...

That shizzel nevr happens for me,glad u snagged it before some dumbass chopped it up.
1986 lefty Focus 6000
1992 ibanez 170L

louieatienza
Kramer Maniac

Post by louieatienza » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:12 pm

LhKramerLunatic wrote:
louieatienza wrote:
LhKramerLunatic wrote:
Yea i emailed them at axn i was like who was the dumbass MFer that destroyed the 83 focus 1000 with the stupid ass relic job!!! that completely ruined any kind of collectiblity? :chainsaw :chainsaw :cen :flipa

and as u can imagine no reply... dielaughing
The funny thing is there's pic of it when it was original, and he was trying to sell it for like $3200, then he mangles it and wants $200 more for the negligence LOLOL

I actually offered the seller $120 less than asking, he then counteroffered my offer by $30 and I couldn't hit the buy it now button any faster...

That shizzel nevr happens for me,glad u snagged it before some dumbass chopped it up.
The guy must have just listed it, because I didn't see it until I hit F5 to refresh teh screen, and by then it had 7 views.

LhKramerLunatic
Kramer Kommander

Post by LhKramerLunatic » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:42 pm

louieatienza wrote:
LhKramerLunatic wrote:
louieatienza wrote:

The guy must have just listed it, because I didn't see it until I hit F5 to refresh teh screen, and by then it had 7 views.
I guess what i mean is it suxs bein lefty,as there are hardly ever any good ones popin up and if they do they are astronimically priced or are gone lickidy split!

and righty;s can dam near get a usa kramer any time any where for under 6 bills most of the time,u know not always,but most of the time,it becomes demoralizing at times.. shrug
1986 lefty Focus 6000
1992 ibanez 170L

KickstartMyHeart
Kramer Kingpin

Post by KickstartMyHeart » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:35 am

Practice cures most tone issues.

Great Deals with MrWhipper, JoeyM, Del Hudson, skydive69 and Kramer Classic I :thumbs

louieatienza
Kramer Maniac

Post by louieatienza » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:04 pm

Video of the CA red one:

A cream one that AXN managed to not destroy:

Another CA red, added tone: