New guy w/ bass question

Discussions about Kramer Guitars in general.
User avatar
sixstring
Kramer Kingpin
Posts: 4819
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:34 pm

New guy w/ bass question

Post by sixstring » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:40 am

LhKramerLunatic wrote:
There is a great lookin black one with bindin on the headstock near me for 150 or best offer with bad pot.
$150 is a deal....but is there really ever any bad pot? :bong
But let's face it, someone buys a Kramer b/c it has a Floyd.

User avatar
_xxx_
Kramer Kingpin
Posts: 3301
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:37 am

New guy w/ bass question

Post by _xxx_ » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:38 am

Well yeah... when it's too weak :angel

User avatar
LhKramerLunatic
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 2095
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm

New guy w/ bass question

Post by LhKramerLunatic » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:19 pm

sixstring wrote:
LhKramerLunatic wrote:
There is a great lookin black one with bindin on the headstock near me for 150 or best offer with bad pot.
$150 is a deal....but is there really ever any bad pot? :bong
LMAO.......good one my friend and no not really lol.

here is the CL as,im tryin to get a hold of him.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/msg/d ... 65525.html
1988 Lefty baretta 1
2017 FSR MIM Standard Strat

User avatar
LhKramerLunatic
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 2095
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm

New guy w/ bass question

Post by LhKramerLunatic » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:22 pm

_xxx_ wrote:Well yeah... when it's too weak :angel
I dont think there is any weak weed anymore,lol...

atleast not when i was in colorado last year and went to the local weed store and man let me tell u!! 40% thc will make u trip like acid man!! lol

and to top it off we went up to pikes peak and the elevation knocked my dick in the dirt,massive headache,sick to my stomach and high as BALLS!!!
1988 Lefty baretta 1
2017 FSR MIM Standard Strat

User avatar
_xxx_
Kramer Kingpin
Posts: 3301
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:37 am

New guy w/ bass question

Post by _xxx_ » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:30 pm

It's legal over there in most states now, but here in good old Germany - no fun at all. Horible fees and you lose your drivers license for a year at least. But I stopped years ago anyway when they introduced those new instant tests (a drop of sweat and they see it right away) in traffic checks, my license is more important after all... but I do remember some good times :angel

User avatar
LhKramerLunatic
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 2095
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm

New guy w/ bass question

Post by LhKramerLunatic » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:37 pm

_xxx_ wrote:It's legal over there in most states now, but here in good old Germany - no fun at all. Horible fees and you lose your drivers license for a year at least. But I stopped years ago anyway when they introduced those new instant tests (a drop of sweat and they see it right away) in traffic checks, my license is more important after all... but I do remember some good times :angel

Im in Kansascity,MO and its only legal to use in colorado and Cali,and alaska,everywhere else is medical only or illiegal
1988 Lefty baretta 1
2017 FSR MIM Standard Strat

User avatar
_xxx_
Kramer Kingpin
Posts: 3301
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:37 am

New guy w/ bass question

Post by _xxx_ » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:38 pm

Well yeah, but that "medical only" is rather flexible from what I've heard ;) Medical (only) is also allowed here, but you have to try all regular treatments first and only if nothing else officially works, you may get lucky.

User avatar
LhKramerLunatic
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 2095
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm

New guy w/ bass question

Post by LhKramerLunatic » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:43 pm

_xxx_ wrote:Well yeah, but that "medical only" is rather flexible from what I've heard ;) Medical (only) is also allowed here, but you have to try all regular treatments first and only if nothing else officially works, you may get lucky.
Yea here i the midwest its a deff NO NO,u will not see it legal in the bible belt for a long time.

And the places that are legal,u can get it presribed from headaches to i dont like the how things are,u know just crazy stuff and then u see all the youtube videos of people smoking dabs and wax and clear just freakin insane,lol
1988 Lefty baretta 1
2017 FSR MIM Standard Strat

User avatar
sixstring
Kramer Kingpin
Posts: 4819
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:34 pm

New guy w/ bass question

Post by sixstring » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:13 pm

October 17th...... :bong
But let's face it, someone buys a Kramer b/c it has a Floyd.

User avatar
80sChris
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:24 pm

New guy w/ bass question

Post by 80sChris » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:02 pm

:thumbs
sixstring wrote:October 17th...... :bong

Post Reply