Nightswan on Reverb. LOL!

Discussion about Kramer Guitars on eBay, Craigslist, and online. Fake or Rare, you will see them here.
User avatar
SWANTECH
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Nightswan on Reverb. LOL!

Post by SWANTECH » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Must have some great drugs around there. A beat up Nightswan on Reverb for $2,649.95 dielaughing

Poor guitar needs rescued from this moron.

https://reverb.com/item/8096418-origina ... ramer-case
Joe in Detroit
85 Striker 100ST Blk (1st E. Guitar)
88 Nightswan Sparkle BL
90 ProAxe Std CR
87 Ripley Blk
89 Sustainer Blk
84 Baretta BLK
85 Baretta CR
86 Focus 1000 Blk (FS)
90's SSD Blackhawk
89 Glide C2 Blk
86 Baretta snake (FS)
87 Monster Retta 2

LhKramerLunatic
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 1510
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm
Location: Kcmo

Nightswan on Reverb. LOL!

Post by LhKramerLunatic » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:04 pm

SWANTECH wrote:Must have some great drugs around there. A beat up Nightswan on Reverb for $2,649.95 dielaughing

Poor guitar needs rescued from this moron.

https://reverb.com/item/8096418-origina ... ramer-case
Sadly some dumbass will buy it,there are some collectors that buy up evry single swan that show up regardles of price or condition.
1986 lefty Focus 6000
1992 ibanez 170L

User avatar
SWANTECH
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Nightswan on Reverb. LOL!

Post by SWANTECH » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:13 pm

LhKramerLunatic wrote:
SWANTECH wrote:Must have some great drugs around there. A beat up Nightswan on Reverb for $2,649.95 dielaughing

Poor guitar needs rescued from this moron.

https://reverb.com/item/8096418-origina ... ramer-case
Sadly some dumbass will buy it,there are some collectors that buy up evry single swan that show up regardles of price or condition.
Yeah. You are correct. I bought my Nightswan for $1,300.00, in near mint condition, off Reverb 12 months ago.
I know bolt's, dot's, Aztec's, holo's, will command big money in good condition.
I get pricing it a little high and taking a best offer. This seller is not even taking offers. Just crazy.
I have a make an offer on all my guitars. I am open to any offer. I realize some people like to haggle. That is fine. I build in a little wiggle room.
Also. Sometimes you need to tag something high if you have something rare and there is nothing to compare it to.
I would buy this guitar for around 1K. Then I would restore it.
Joe in Detroit
85 Striker 100ST Blk (1st E. Guitar)
88 Nightswan Sparkle BL
90 ProAxe Std CR
87 Ripley Blk
89 Sustainer Blk
84 Baretta BLK
85 Baretta CR
86 Focus 1000 Blk (FS)
90's SSD Blackhawk
89 Glide C2 Blk
86 Baretta snake (FS)
87 Monster Retta 2

LhKramerLunatic
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 1510
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm
Location: Kcmo

Nightswan on Reverb. LOL!

Post by LhKramerLunatic » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:03 pm

SWANTECH wrote:
LhKramerLunatic wrote:
SWANTECH wrote:Must have some great drugs around there. A beat up Nightswan on Reverb for $2,649.95 dielaughing

Poor guitar needs rescued from this moron.

https://reverb.com/item/8096418-origina ... ramer-case
Sadly some dumbass will buy it,there are some collectors that buy up evry single swan that show up regardles of price or condition.
Yeah. You are correct. I bought my Nightswan for $1,300.00, in near mint condition, off Reverb 12 months ago.
I know bolt's, dot's, Aztec's, holo's, will command big money in good condition.
I get pricing it a little high and taking a best offer. This seller is not even taking offers. Just crazy.
I have a make an offer on all my guitars. I am open to any offer. I realize some people like to haggle. That is fine. I build in a little wiggle room.
Also. Sometimes you need to tag something high if you have something rare and there is nothing to compare it to.
I would buy this guitar for around 1K. Then I would restore it.
no i deff hear what ur saying,but i know for a fact,they are buying any, and all swans regardless of price and cond,then they are havein them restored and either hanging on walls or in glass cases or repaint with the more desirable swan paint themes.

and then resold to higher end clients or out in cases and wait few more years,i howevr will never see a lefty swan,and if there was one it wld be 4000.00.
1986 lefty Focus 6000
1992 ibanez 170L

User avatar
SWANTECH
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Nightswan on Reverb. LOL!

Post by SWANTECH » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:42 pm

WOW.
I guess I was damn lucky to get mine when I did. I searched for years to get one that was like the one I had back in the day. I am not letting it go. I think it might be my favorite guitar.
I kept the original MJ made Full Shred and JB. I have to say the guitar sounds WAY better with the trembucker versions of these pickups.
Image
Joe in Detroit
85 Striker 100ST Blk (1st E. Guitar)
88 Nightswan Sparkle BL
90 ProAxe Std CR
87 Ripley Blk
89 Sustainer Blk
84 Baretta BLK
85 Baretta CR
86 Focus 1000 Blk (FS)
90's SSD Blackhawk
89 Glide C2 Blk
86 Baretta snake (FS)
87 Monster Retta 2

LhKramerLunatic
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 1510
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm
Location: Kcmo

Nightswan on Reverb. LOL!

Post by LhKramerLunatic » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:06 pm

SWANTECH wrote:WOW.
I guess I was damn lucky to get mine when I did. I searched for years to get one that was like the one I had back in the day. I am not letting it go. I think it might be my favorite guitar.
I kept the original MJ made Full Shred and JB. I have to say the guitar sounds WAY better with the trembucker versions of these pickups.
Image
She's a bueaty!!
i was 19 when the last swans came out and there were to leftys,1 aztec and a polka dot,both were late 90's i believe and not far off in SS#'s,i think H"s anyhow i didnt think i need another guitar for the price tag,back then.

i kick myself each and everday as i will never see another brand new lefty swan at sub 1500.00
1986 lefty Focus 6000
1992 ibanez 170L

User avatar
Fireful0
Kramer Maniac
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Nightswan on Reverb. LOL!

Post by Fireful0 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Yeah, it's on Ebay, too.
Still can't believe how much this dude wants.
I could never buy a guitar this beat up, especially at this price.
Just a dude who loves Kramer and PRS guitars.

User avatar
SWANTECH
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Nightswan on Reverb. LOL!

Post by SWANTECH » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Fireful0 wrote:Yeah, it's on Ebay, too.
Still can't believe how much this dude wants.
I could never buy a guitar this beat up, especially at this price.
Good to know I am not crazy. You folks agree.
Joe in Detroit
85 Striker 100ST Blk (1st E. Guitar)
88 Nightswan Sparkle BL
90 ProAxe Std CR
87 Ripley Blk
89 Sustainer Blk
84 Baretta BLK
85 Baretta CR
86 Focus 1000 Blk (FS)
90's SSD Blackhawk
89 Glide C2 Blk
86 Baretta snake (FS)
87 Monster Retta 2

User avatar
SWANTECH
Kramer Kommander
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Nightswan on Reverb. LOL!

Post by SWANTECH » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:21 am

It was taken off ebay and reverb. Just says listing ended.
scratch_head
Joe in Detroit
85 Striker 100ST Blk (1st E. Guitar)
88 Nightswan Sparkle BL
90 ProAxe Std CR
87 Ripley Blk
89 Sustainer Blk
84 Baretta BLK
85 Baretta CR
86 Focus 1000 Blk (FS)
90's SSD Blackhawk
89 Glide C2 Blk
86 Baretta snake (FS)
87 Monster Retta 2

User avatar
sixstring
Kramer Kingpin
Posts: 4145
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:34 pm
Location: Ontario.ca

Nightswan on Reverb. LOL!

Post by sixstring » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:26 am

Someone used the back door.
But let's face it, someone buys a Kramer b/c it has a Floyd.

Post Reply