Welcome to the Kramer Forum

Kramer Forum - dedicated to Kramer guitars and basses, instruments for rock musicians.
It is currently Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:33 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:20 pm 
Kramer Maniac

Doc's spring cleaning round 3:
Up for grabs is a somewhat rare Flip Flop red PC1 body. As I have learned on this forum, the more common flip-flop colors are pink and blue, whereas the rarer ones are red and white. This is red, not pink. It's a sort of pale brick red in normal light almost leaning toward blood orange, then it flips to pink and a bit of purple in the light. It is structurally very solid with no cracks anywhere that I can see including no finish cracks at the neck pocket and Floyd post holes look solid. The guitar was played and has been banged around a bit, so there are plenty of mild scrapes, chips, small bruises and other beauty marks, but nothing huge. All of it could be brought back with some TLC. I was going to refinish this with touch up paint, spot fill the clear and then polish it all back out, just hadn't gotten around to it yet. There is an art store nearby that has this exact match paint for about $8 for a small bottle.

I have included photos of all the finish blemishes so you can see it all. When taking these photos, I adjust lighting and camera angle to maximize appearance of the blemish, so in reality they may be less noticeable. Note in the first photo, that is only a reflection that extends upward from the humbucker route at about an 11:00 angle - it is not a finish blem - it's actually a large crack in my kitchen skylight that is reflected onto the guitar.

I would like to get $140 for it plus shipping. If you need the proper neck plate, I can work that in for another $40 but only if you buy the body - not selling neck plate alone. I'll go buy the touch up paint if you want and will send that along as well.

Please ask any questions, thanks! Happy to send more pics if you want.

Classic II red Tele
Ferrington red Tele
81 Pioneer Bass
various Foci
various pieces parts...
Bastards:
Ed Sheeran Sig Martin LX1E, 1st ed.
Billie Joe Armstrong Gibson LP Jr, 1st year