Snake Sabo's new signature model

Discussion about the newer Kramer Guitars by the Gibson Guitar Corporation
menace
KF ADMIN

Re: Snake Sabo's new signature model

Post by menace » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:52 pm

KickstartMyHeart wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:49 am To make the circle jerk complete all that is missing is some well dosed "grail" in the description.
Careful now..... :nono dielaughing
It's not really hoarding if your shit is cool....

DoctorScary
Kramer Maniac

Post by DoctorScary » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:38 pm

Tavo7782 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:01 am https://www.americanmusical.com/kramer- ... BVDSS-LIST

I would preorder one......but then again I've had the swan and vintage on back order most of the year.

What swan and what vintage? My store has a NS and a few Baretta and Pacer vintages on the wall...

And before anyone says anything about that, we no longer work on commission. hahahahah

Eric

KickstartMyHeart
Kramer Kingpin

Post by KickstartMyHeart » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:28 am

DoctorScary wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:38 pmMy store has a NS and a few Baretta and Pacer vintages on the wall...
Right beside the new Sabo model that has been completely rolled out into stores since September (wasn't that two months ago and the month that you promised on your last visit here?), I guess :whistle .

Please stop coming back to this place every five months or so and try feeding us some new Kramer BS marketing story. Treat us at least with some respect. Thank you.
Practice cures most tone issues.

Great Deals with MrWhipper, JoeyM, Del Hudson, skydive69 and Kramer Classic I :thumbs

DoctorScary
Kramer Maniac

Post by DoctorScary » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:11 pm

Wow. Dude. Really? I seriously hope you’re kidding. I have a wall of new Kramer. Including a Nightswan and two finishes of the pacer vintage and two colors of the baretta vintage finishes. Along with SM1’s and others. I’ve got 12 Kramer’s hanging on my stores wall. I’m here way more than “every 5 months”. I’m sorry that the Sabo model is late to market during a global pandemic. I see NOTHING financially by telling you guys all of this. Trying to keep the Kramer brothers in the “know”. Maybe you “kickstart my heart” should do some research before you shoot your Uninformed mouth off.

KickstartMyHeart
Kramer Kingpin

Post by KickstartMyHeart » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:25 am

DoctorScary wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:11 pmMaybe you “kickstart my heart” should do some research before you shoot your Uninformed mouth off.
dielaughing

Yeah, never mind. Let's just agree on disagreeing, Eric. The last five times your posts really made my day. If all is good in your shop then all is good. Best wishes shrug .
Practice cures most tone issues.

Great Deals with MrWhipper, JoeyM, Del Hudson, skydive69 and Kramer Classic I :thumbs