Welcome to the Kramer Forum

Kramer Forum - dedicated to Kramer guitars and basses, instruments for rock musicians.
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:33 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: 2019 Kramer Expo Talk
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:35 pm 
Kramer Maniac

Posting this for Mike Wolverton (as posted on the Kramer Fourm & Frieand’s FB Page, I’ll be Uniting both groups from here n FB on what’s going on)

Putting out feelers, I've talked to the Kramer's and we think January 2019 looks like a good time frame for an Expo. So that we can judge interest, please respond to the following. There will be a registration fee that will be determined for entertainment costs such as food, possible some drinks, etc. We are targeting a 3 day weekend type of event that would start on a Thursday night and end on Sunday at noon. Event location is Paso Robles, CA @ Gary Kramer’s Guitar Celler.

Unfortunately middle of the country like the previous ones isn't an option anymore due to costs. The cost of paying for a room to have the event at a location is too big for any one person to fund or even to cover it in registration fees. Also, the Kramer's have an excellent setup for an event like this out there with the added bonus of a Kramer museum at the tasting room. I'm perfectly fine this time around if we don't haul in 20 Kramers each to the event, I'd rather it just be all of us catching up and maybe bring our favorite Kramer to show off.

I'll know more in the next week or two with specifics. We are all systems go from the Paso gang, just want to see if we get more responses, so logistically we can get it all taken care of!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:01 pm 
Kramer Maniac

So far Gary & Laura Kramer, Mike Wolverton, My Wife & I along with 6 others are Confirmed to be there.

Currently there’s 10 members interested in coming but not confirmed.

Plz let Mike or me know if you’re interested or going.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:51 am 
Kramer Kingpin

I´ve seen Mike´s post on FB and, man, am I tempted. But I could only justify this if I´d tke the wifey with me and we´d do some full-blown holiday including a round-trip of the west coast. I´d love that too but there´s a lot work to do in the house that will set us back big time.

scratch_head

Great Deals with MrWhipper, JoeyM, Del Hudson, skydive69 and Kramer Classic I :thumbs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:47 am 
Kramer Maniac

KickstartMyHeart wrote:
I´ve seen Mike´s post on FB and, man, am I tempted. But I could only justify this if I´d tke the wifey with me and we´d do some full-blown holiday including a round-trip of the west coast. I´d love that too but there´s a lot work to do in the house that will set us back big time.

scratch_head

I thought id share this for him and help give some more brothers who don't use FB a heads up

I know the feeling lol, its going to be a little pricey more like 1,300 to $1,700 pricey for 2 round trip tickets from Boston, rent a car and lodging. But there was no way id get to go alone, and sinch my wife is getting into Kramers and guitars thanks to me.

Where calling it the Honeymoon we never got to have plus, we have never been to California and it gets us a weekend with out the 3 kids. It goin to cost me from finshing up my 3 Projects guitars & from buying a few more & other hobby related purchases, But it will be worth it in the end.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:34 am 
Kramer Maniac

I would love to go, but it's just not feasible for me. I won't know my work schedule until closer to January. Middle of the country works better for me, so I'm out on the Cali trip. Too many additional costs to bring a guitar or two on the plane. Besides, I'm still waiting on the BBQ in Cleveland. :poke :thumbs :toast