Welcome to the Kramer Forum

Kramer Forum - dedicated to Kramer guitars and basses, instruments for rock musicians.
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:38 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:07 am 
Kramer Maniac

Seymour Duncan TB-6B Distortion bridge position pickup..Black and spaced for Floyd Rose tremelos or F-spaced..this pickup came in my brand new Jackson Soloist SL2Q's bridge position..it was Direct Mounted but I soldered 2 nuts on the bottom of the baseplate so regular height screws will work but the solder can be removed cleanly and fast..
The lead wire's length is 8" straight out of the guitar,and its the 4 conductor wiring..I will include 2 original screws that come with SD pickups and a SD pickup box as well..I did play the guitar with this pickup mounted in it for less than 5 minutes and it works as expected..I have 2 other guitars with the Distortion model installed and decided to put my new SD Black Winter in the Soloist instead.
$45 shipped to lower 48 + Hawaii or Alaska. ..Paypal ok and if you don't have a PayPal account and live near a Walmart you can do a Walmart to Walmart transaction for their fee of $5 which would be subtracted from the $45 and make it only $40..
I am not looking for any trades right now..I ship fast and will message you right back with the tracking number and expected delivery date through USPS as soon as I drop off your new pickup...I have had 4-6 transactions with fellow members here so I am honest,you will receive a brand new pickup.
If interested please PM me and I can email or text pictures..I live and will ship from East Texas,Linden Texas to be exact.. Thanks for looking ! Also message me for the pickups resistance if you want to know..I did check it with my digital multi meter.