Welcome to the Kramer Forum

Kramer Forum - dedicated to Kramer guitars and basses, instruments for rock musicians.
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:28 am

All times are UTC-05:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:04 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:07 am
Posts: 66
And if so, can someone please PM me his email? Thanks fellas.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:43 pm 
Offline
Kramer Kommander
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:37 am
Posts: 2322
Location: Germany
He renamed the shop to Horizon Guitars later, but from what I know it didn't last long. What kind of axe/body are you looking for? I may be prone to part with my swamp ash tele since it gets almost zero playtime.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:23 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:07 am
Posts: 66
_xxx_ wrote:
He renamed the shop to Horizon Guitars later, but from what I know it didn't last long. What kind of axe/body are you looking for? I may be prone to part with my swamp ash tele since it gets almost zero playtime.


Cheers mate, He's on Reverb and he's got a listing so maybe he's still in business? I'm after a lefty D plate Pacer Imperial body. I've shot him a message, currently waiting to hear back.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:52 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:54 am
Posts: 206
I tried to get in touch with him a couple of years back, before Horizon disappeared, but with no luck, I am afraid. I'm glad to hear that he is well, at least.

_________________
No longer looking for a late-era Baretta I body (with double scooped lower horn).

Great trades with: bacon


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline
Kramer Kommander

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm
Posts: 1100
Location: Kcmo
LiamMaru wrote:
_xxx_ wrote:
He renamed the shop to Horizon Guitars later, but from what I know it didn't last long. What kind of axe/body are you looking for? I may be prone to part with my swamp ash tele since it gets almost zero playtime.


Cheers mate, He's on Reverb and he's got a listing so maybe he's still in business? I'm after a lefty D plate Pacer Imperial body. I've shot him a message, currently waiting to hear back.



U only lookin for a d plate rounded body or maybe a soloist e plate?

_________________
86 lefty kramer focus 1000 white
83 Kramer Focus 3000
88 Kramer Beretta
86 Kramer Pacer Custom
1992 ibanez 170L
(all leftys)


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:03 pm 
Offline
Kramer Kommander
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:37 am
Posts: 2322
Location: Germany
LiamMaru wrote:
He's on Reverb and he's got a listing so maybe he's still in business?


IIRC he had a message online about him leaving the luthier biz in favor of some other (his actual?) job.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:54 am 
Offline
Kramer Maniac

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:07 am
Posts: 66
_xxx_ wrote:
LiamMaru wrote:
He's on Reverb and he's got a listing so maybe he's still in business?


IIRC he had a message online about him leaving the luthier biz in favor of some other (his actual?) job.


I see, well, he got back to me so we'll see if he can lend a hand. Just waiting for another reply from him.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:55 am 
Offline
Kramer Maniac

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:07 am
Posts: 66
LhKramerLunatic wrote:
LiamMaru wrote:
_xxx_ wrote:
He renamed the shop to Horizon Guitars later, but from what I know it didn't last long. What kind of axe/body are you looking for? I may be prone to part with my swamp ash tele since it gets almost zero playtime.


Cheers mate, He's on Reverb and he's got a listing so maybe he's still in business? I'm after a lefty D plate Pacer Imperial body. I've shot him a message, currently waiting to hear back.


U only lookin for a d plate rounded body or maybe a soloist e plate?


I've got a D plate pacer that's got a badly cracked body, looking for a 1:1 replacement.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma
Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2