Welcome to the Kramer Forum

Kramer Forum - dedicated to Kramer guitars and basses, instruments for rock musicians.
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:05 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:39 am 
Kramer Maniac

FS: Clean and original late 80's Kramer Pointy. Pyramid logo, 22 fret, Rosewood over 3 piece Maple neck, includes blk hardware shown in pictures (genuine Floyd R2 nut, String Tree, TRC, Tool Holder) and shipping cost.

There are two tiny blems on front of HS (pictured) and one tiny dimple on back of neck (midway, also shown). The lone set of mounting holes @ heel have been doweled and sanded smooth, ready for new install. Also, on the back of the neck (treble side edge) there is a strip of darker maple grain running consistent from below the HS to the heel, this is not sweat stains or dirt, it is naturally darkened maple wood and has been sealed under the clear coat for many years at time of production.

Only the "slightest" visible play-ware on the frets can be seen in the 1st position, the rest look to be untouched, even and well set.

I'm looking to get $275, and shipped to CONUS only. My apologies to any interested brothers living abroad, just trying to keep it simple for myself.

Payment in our usual fashion via PayPal Gift. Shoot me a PM if interested....after seven days it will be listed in other spots for a little more $$.

[Image*]
[Image*]
[Image*]
[Image*]
[*Image]
[Image*]
[*Image]
[Image*]
[Image*]