It appears that the body in question is a very late 80s-era Striker in solid wood. For comparison, here is one that I acquired a while back from barettabomber. Good price from him because it was all scratched up; I was able to sand out the scratches nicely, just haven't had time yet to buff it back out to gloss, but I expect it will look showroom bangin'. It actually is a very nice wood body for what it is. I do believe I recall seeing these a few times with a binding from the factory. The main issue I see is that the dimensions of the neck plate holes are slightly different from those of a USA Kramer (and also different from the 88-89 Focus aka "F series"). It took some efffort for me to find a neck plate that would fit it, but eventually I located a Striker neck plate that matches up. Interesting, the neck plate from a Korean Jackson Rhodes RR3 also will fit.
Roger, I'm cashless but digging your Striker body, as the refinish indeed is sweet. I have all sorts of shit for potential trade:
1. I would be willing to go straight trade for a legit vintage USA Pacer body plus USA neck plate.
2. would be willing to go 2 for 1 trade for a couple import bodies either Focus or Strikers including the one in my photo (I'll buff it out first). I have a bunch of Focus bodies to choose from.
3. 2 for 1 for a Focus body and neck (can include neck plate and maybe a quality pickup as well)
4. Straight trade for USA beak neck in good condition - I have a couple.
5. What do you need? I have a shit pile of quality parts and I'm actually looking to clear out some space, so I would be motivated. I just don't have any extra cash right now. Also have some misc non-Kramer stuff. PM me if any interest and let me know what sort of stuff you might be after. Thanks.