Welcome to the Kramer Forum

Kramer Forum - dedicated to Kramer guitars and basses, instruments for rock musicians.
It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:31 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm
Posts: 353
Location: Kcmo
https://reverb.com/item/8224714-kramer-pacer-1989

_________________
86 lefty kramer focus 1000 white
86 lefty kramer pacer imperial red
88 lefty kramer pacer custom 1 green
2017 charvel san dimas style 2 lefty tele
2018 schecter super shredder (sea foam green)
2013 schecter banshee FR-A
1992 ibanez 170L
(all leftys)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:01 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:13 pm
Posts: 74
OH MY GOSH
First red flag: Posts of the Floyd.
But, I gotta be honest, that is an interesting neck. Musta been from a rare "Kramer". dielaughing

_________________
Just a dude who loves Kramer and PRS guitars.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:04 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm
Posts: 353
Location: Kcmo
Fireful0 wrote:
OH MY GOSH
First red flag: Posts of the Floyd.
But, I gotta be honest, that is an interesting neck. Musta been from a rare "Kramer". dielaughing


custom paint?

jackplate?

how do u switch to the singles,im mean he said they work??

great non factory neck,lol...

price....is......priceless :cen

_________________
86 lefty kramer focus 1000 white
86 lefty kramer pacer imperial red
88 lefty kramer pacer custom 1 green
2017 charvel san dimas style 2 lefty tele
2018 schecter super shredder (sea foam green)
2013 schecter banshee FR-A
1992 ibanez 170L
(all leftys)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:13 pm
Posts: 74
LhKramerLunatic wrote:
Fireful0 wrote:
OH MY GOSH
First red flag: Posts of the Floyd.
But, I gotta be honest, that is an interesting neck. Musta been from a rare "Kramer". dielaughing


custom paint?

jackplate?

how do u switch to the singles,im mean he said they work??

great non factory neck,lol...

price....is......priceless :cen


Aww come on! It SURELY is worth that kind of money! dielaughing dielaughing dielaughing

_________________
Just a dude who loves Kramer and PRS guitars.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline
Kramer Kommander
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:34 pm
Posts: 2338
Location: ON CAN


Striker body but neck is real nice.....not $750 nice tho.. :nono

_________________
But let's face it, someone buys a Kramer b/c it has a Floyd.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:09 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm
Posts: 353
Location: Kcmo
Fireful0 wrote:
LhKramerLunatic wrote:
Fireful0 wrote:
OH MY GOSH
First red flag: Posts of the Floyd.
But, I gotta be honest, that is an interesting neck. Musta been from a rare "Kramer". dielaughing


custom paint?

jackplate?

how do u switch to the singles,im mean he said they work??

great non factory neck,lol...

price....is......priceless :cen


Aww come on! It SURELY is worth that kind of money! dielaughing dielaughing dielaughing



lo i cant read either they are not connected,lol

yea ur right it priced to sell,lol

_________________
86 lefty kramer focus 1000 white
86 lefty kramer pacer imperial red
88 lefty kramer pacer custom 1 green
2017 charvel san dimas style 2 lefty tele
2018 schecter super shredder (sea foam green)
2013 schecter banshee FR-A
1992 ibanez 170L
(all leftys)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:10 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm
Posts: 353
Location: Kcmo
sixstring wrote:
https://youtu.be/OqLjBJPi1Jw

Striker body but neck is real nice.....not $750 nice tho.. :nono


the neck is the only thing goin on,on this geetar :thumbs

_________________
86 lefty kramer focus 1000 white
86 lefty kramer pacer imperial red
88 lefty kramer pacer custom 1 green
2017 charvel san dimas style 2 lefty tele
2018 schecter super shredder (sea foam green)
2013 schecter banshee FR-A
1992 ibanez 170L
(all leftys)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:14 pm 
Offline
Kramer Kommander
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:34 pm
Posts: 2338
Location: ON CAN
He's not gonna like a lot of the low ball offers. dielaughing

_________________
But let's face it, someone buys a Kramer b/c it has a Floyd.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:23 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:04 pm
Posts: 353
Location: Kcmo
sixstring wrote:
He's not gonna like a lot of the low ball offers. dielaughing



if he gets any luv at all sixstring!!

i luv how hid the neck plate just good enough u cant read it,i tried zoomin in,it looks like sa11723 type number. :not

_________________
86 lefty kramer focus 1000 white
86 lefty kramer pacer imperial red
88 lefty kramer pacer custom 1 green
2017 charvel san dimas style 2 lefty tele
2018 schecter super shredder (sea foam green)
2013 schecter banshee FR-A
1992 ibanez 170L
(all leftys)


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:23 am 
Offline
Kramer Kingpin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:38 am
Posts: 2529
Location: Germany
That Musikraft neck looks sweet. The OFR complete plus the EVH pup. 350 tops. The rest is firewood imo.

_________________
Practice cures most tone issues.

_______________________________________

Great Deals with MrWhipper, JoeyM, Del Hudson, skydive69 and Kramer Classic I :thumbs


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma
Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2